Please help support Alcohol & Drug Services in your local community

blackboard3Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Programs

ADS provides outpatient treatment programs for adults meeting diagnostic criteria for a substance use disorder. Psychiatric services are available to help clients manage co-occurring disorders such as depression. These psychiatric services include initial and ongoing evaluation plus medication therapy for managing psychiatric symptoms.


Opioid Treatment Program

choose-recoveryThe ADS Opioid Treatment Program (OTP) is a highly specialized program that incorporates medication-assisted therapy (utilizing methadone or buprenorphine) in combination with ongoing outpatient group and individual counseling. The OTP is a phased system that helps clients to set and meet specific treatment goals before moving forward to the next level in their treatment program.

ADS was the first agency in the Triad to provide Medication-Assisted Therapy for opioid dependent people and launched the Triad’s first opioid treatment program in 1978. Since that time, many thousands of clients have been helped and their lives dramatically improved by enrolling in our OTP.
Medication-Assisted Treatment for opioid dependency is a State and Federally regulated service that is medically-approved, is supervised by a physician, and is in wide use across the United States as the leading treatment intervention for opioid addiction.     [more info]


Priority Admission

The following high risk groups will have priority should they access services:
  1) Women who are pregnant and injecting drugs
  2) Women who are pregnant and using substances
  3) All other individuals who are injecting drugs


Payment for Treatment Services

Our outpatient programs are often funded through Medicaid or State dollars such that clients have minimal out-of-pocket fees for their services.  For those that do not qualify for Medicaid or State funding, we accept client self-pay.  We also accept some insurance.  A summary of our fees for treatment can be obtained from the ADS Finance Department.